Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's 24-hour Read-A-Thon Hour 7 Mini-Challenge: Mad Libs #readathon



The hour 7 mini-challenge is hosted by Nisaba Be Praised and it's a Mad Libs mini-challenge. It's simple, take a paragraph from the book you are reading, copy it to your blog, then remove some words and fill in with the help of a friend or from her word list on the blog.  I'm going to use the word list on the blog because I just have my kids around at the moment.

My paragraph comes from Conjure by Lea Nolan and in it's original form reads:
Cooper slams the calculus text closed, shoves it back in its spot on the case and then covers it with more heavy books.  We sprint to the door and open it just as she reaches the top of the steps.

And my mad libs version reads:
Cooper gyrates the calculus text closed, crunches it back in its love potion on the case and then reads it with more ominous books.  We quiver to the warlock and open it just as she reaches the nocturnal of the spleen.

Okay that was definitely interesting!

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.